Thursday, October 11, 2007

Just Another Day In Paradise...


I love my life. Seriously, I can't even begin to put into words just how much I love my life. I am so thankful for all the things the Lord has blessed me with. I'm so thankful for my amazing parents and their amazing parents that gave me such a wonderful start in life. I'm so thankful for my in-laws, because they did a terrific job raising their son and he makes a wonderful husband! I have lived an incredible life. I have a ton of awesome friends...most people would give anything just to have one or two of these people as friends. I am so blessed to have so many people to laugh with me, cry with me, share in my pain, excitement, anger, happiness and to catch me when I fall. I fell in love with the most incredible man, and he loved me back. I have a love story out of a movie. I had my fairy tale wedding. I live in a beautiful home in a beautiful neighborhood. I am blessed to not have to work, so I can spend more time working on our organization and helping hundreds of people. I have the most precious and beautiful little boy on the planet. My incredible husband turned into an incredible daddy as well. I get to watch the two of them playing together every night. The way Kai watches daddy get ready in the mirror in the morning, and the way daddy gives him just a little bit of his cologne. I love that even after nearly three years, my husband still calls every day...he still kisses me goodbye every morning...he still makes me laugh til my sides hurt. I love my family...I love the person I've become. Especially the last few months. The last few months have been so amazing. So much has happened and life has been rather hectic, but for the first time I have been able to let go of everything in the past, stop worrying about everything in the future and be the very best that I can be right now. I absolutely could not be happier. I'm so proud of my beautiful little family and everything that I've accomplished, only by the grace of God. We have so much coming up in the next few months and I just can't wait! I can't wait to road trip for our anniversary. I can't wait to be home with everyone for thanksgiving. I can't wait til Kai's first birthday party (ok...i can wait for that...he's growing up too fast). I can't wait til Christmas and California. I'm so glad that I have a life that's something to be proud of. I'm so glad I don't have to sneak around hoping people don't figure out what I'm doing. I'm so thankful I have parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, friends and a husband who are proud of me. Last night we were laying in bed and Ward said..."wait I heard a song today and I thought of you, I want to go put it on my myspace." haha. So he got up out of bed and found it to post it. How many husbands would do that? It makes me feel so special that he wants the whole world to see just how wonderful what we have really is. I'm also very thankful for my friends' husbands. Nearly all of them have been so wonderful to my girls. And I've gained so many "new" friends when my friends got married. We are blessed to be given another day to love and learn and chase our dreams. But in all honesty, I've stopped chasing my dreams...because I'm living them...so I think now I'll just slow down and enjoy the ride.

No comments: