Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The verdict is in...

So, today I cleaned my house using my new Norwex Envirocloths...and...

I LOVE them! REALLY love them. I cleaned my entire house using just them and water! Now this is exciting for a couple of reasons! One, the obvious, not having to buy more cleaning products. (of course you still have to use something to clean the toilet bowl. HAHA) Two, you use WAY less paper towels AND you don't have to risk cross contamination because bacteria can't survive in the cloth so you can just keep cleaning without having to switch it up. Three, I have a TON of windows in my house...seriously, like a million bajillion. And I cleaned at least the reachable parts of all of them with NO smudges, streaks, or lint left behind. All with one cloth! I also cleaned the mirrors, tv, computer monitor, stainless steel items, my kitchen counters, did all the dusting, cleaned my leather furniture, cleaned the bathroom sinks and tub and even used it on my sunroom floor! And the very very VERY best part??? My little darlin's LOVE to help mommy clean and now they REALLY CAN! I can give them a wet cloth and they can clean just like I do without me having to worry about them being exposed to chemicals!
So, this is one satisfied customer. Money well spent!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay! I need to get some now!