Friday, October 1, 2010

It's October!!!

The weather is gorgeous, the weekends are getting full...it is definately October! We have so much coming up in the next few months. Tomorrow morning I'll be out at the gate for the tailgate sale. I'll be selling jar mixes, breads, etc. that would make awesome Christmas gifts. :) C'mon out and check it out!
On Tuesday I'll be having my wisdom tooth removed. Not so excited about that, but I'll try to be brave and post a pic of my chipmunk cheek for everyone's amusement. Me and the kiddos will be in Decatur the following week for a few days. I'm hoping to actually get some down time with my parents and grandparents. Seems like it's been forever since I could go up to Decatur and actually just relax.

Towards the end of October we'll be having a party to celebrate my grandparents' 50th wedding anniversary! Is that amazing or what!?! And I have the honor of being able to make the cake for them. I'm looking forward to it!
So we're going to be getting very busy now, November and December are even busier for us, as I'm sure they are for everyone. Kai reminds me every day that he's "almost 4" and I booked his birthday party yesterday. It just doesn't seem possible that they're all getting so big. On that note, my sweet little Kaesen is 6 months old today...(he happens to be laying on the floor grinning at me and pooping his pants. i love being a mom. HAHA)
Hope everyone has a wonderful month!!! Happy Fall!!!

No comments: