Friday, November 5, 2010

Saving Money (and a personal note)

So, I know I've got some awesome deal-loving people out there reading this blog so I thought I'd make sure everyone knew about this opportunity before the holidays. If you have not signed up for Ebates you WANT to do this. I promise. Here's what will happen when you do.

You sign up and immediately receive a $5 bonus for signing up. Then, whenever you want to purchase something online you go to ebates and log in to your account. You select the store you want to shop from and it will tell you how much cash back you can get. It then takes you to the store site you selected and you shop as usual. There is absolutely nothing else to do. When you purchase from your selected store site, the percentage cash back will automatically be applied to your account. Then ebates will pay you your cash back amount.

I know you're thinking, "what's the catch" but I have been using Ebates for quite awhile now and I can honestly say there isn't one. It's just awesome. You never pay a single cent. They aren't going to harrass you. No one will call your house. You don't have to buy anything. You just save money if you choose to.

I used Ebates when I bought our new bedding set and saved a good deal! I really can't recommend this enough since I know sooo many people will be doing their holiday shopping online this year. Now, here's my favor to ask. If you are interested in ebates please click on this link. It will take you directly to the sign up site where you'll get your log-in info and your $5 bonus for signing up. Clicking on this link not only gets you the $5 bonus, the cash back on your shopping, but also gives me credit for referring you. :) So there it is, my shameless plug. Hope you all gets lots of cash back for your Christmas shopping this year!

Oh, and if you haven't been to the blog store in awhile, click on the "Shop My Store" tab at the top of the page. There are a few new categories now. One of the new ones is "Resources for Christian Mommies." I thought it might be helpful if I included a few things we use and love. The devotional books are the only ones I've seen for boys/girls separately for 2-5 year olds and my kids LOVE them. They have neat activities to do and pictures for them to color. So if you're looking for something like that for your kiddos, you can get them right from the blog store instead of having to go searching for them. And if any of you mommas out there have any great resources you recommend PLEASE let us know with a comment or send me a message!

Thanks so much for all of your interest in what I have to say. It doesn't seem to me that I have much to offer, but I am so humbled by the amount of feedback I have gotten since I started writing in here again. Your encouragement has been what I have needed to open myself up and be willing to share my life with you all. I hope I can be as much a blessing to you as you all are to me.

Photobucket

No comments: