Monday, November 29, 2010

Some Good Deals at the Blog Store

There are a few good deals I wanted to point out to you that you'll find in my blog store. (Just click on the Shop My Store tab at the top of the page just under the picture.) I'll try to list them by category so they're easier for you to find. Please keep in mind that the store is an Amazon store, so prices can change at any minute. So if you're interested, you'll want to get them while you can.

In the Homemaking section you'll find the Kitchenaid Grain Mill Attachment for $98.86 (down from $149.99). I just got myself one of these and can't wait to try it out! Also in that section you'll find the Kitchenaid FGA Food Grinder Attachment for $38.32 (down from $64.99).

In the Good Reads section you'll find Hannah Keeley's Total Mom Makeover (Quick find: Motherhood/Marriage) for $6.80 (down from $16.99). I own this book and I loved it. I still go back to it frequently. Also, the devotional that I use: The Daily God Book, A Year of Listening for God (Quick find: Faith) is available for $10.19 (down from $14.99).  And if you like Christian fiction, Karen Kingsbury's Like Dandelion Dust is available for only $7.99.

In the Movie Night: Girl's Night section While You Were Sleeping (one of my FAVORITE movies) is listed for only $5.49 down from $9.99. Julie & Julia is also available for $8.49 (down from $19.94).

Under Movie Night: Holiday Favorites you'll find Christmas with the Cranks for $5.99 (down from $14.94).

Under Movie Night: Grown Up Movies you'll find National Treasure for $9.99 (down from $14.99), Remember The Titans for $9.99 (down from $29.99), and Fireproof for $6.99 (down from $19.94.)

Under Movie Night: Family Movie Night you'll find the Wizard of Oz 2 disk 70th Anniversary Edition for $8.99 (down from $20.98), The Princess Bride 20th Anniversary Edition for $5.49 (down from $14.98), Elf for $9.49 (down from $14.98), The Special Edition Miracle on 34th Street for $9.49 (down from $14.98), A Christmas Story (a Christmas tradition in our family) for $10.49 (down from $19.98).

Also under Movie Night is a great deal on Night at the Museum 2 Battle of the Smithsonian. (I love those movies!) The Blind Side is also seriously discounted.

Under Toys/Games there are great deals on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare for Wii ($19.99 down from $49.99) and the Thomas the Train Shake Shake Bridge ($15.00 down from $24.99)- which my little man will love when he sees it later this month.

I'll post even more deals later and there will be new items in the store this evening! Hope you all are finding some awesome deals on this Monday!


Photobucket

No comments: