Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Fresh New Year

I apologize for ridiculously long break in the blogging. My little family got all my attention over the holidays, and we had a wonderful time. I'm thankful for the chance to get back into the everyday. Everyone needs a vacation from vacation at some point, right?

Perhaps later I'll write an update on our holiday happenings, but today probably won't be that day. We're still trying to wrap up school for the day, Kaesen is teething (and very angry about it) and Kaytie just isn't herself. I hope she isn't trying to come down with something. At any rate, I've only managed to find a few minutes during naps to get this in.

We did have a wonderful Christmas this year. We spread it out over several days, so our kids weren't too overwhelmed. It definately seems to work better that way. On New Years Eve, Ward and I took the kids to the Magic House. They had so much fun.

We also found out on New Years Eve that we're expecting baby #4. We're very excited about the new addition to the family and the kids are going to be thrilled (since they have told me they think Mommy should have a "yudder baby"...in adult speak that would be "another baby") I think sweet Kaesen will be thrilled to be able to pass off some of the well meaning but slightly overbearing attention he gets from his older siblings.

This will be a year of changes around the Schweitzer household. I pray that I will be able to roll with the punches and make this year a significant time of growth and love in our home. I am so very thankful for the opportunity to serve my wonderful husband and sweet babies.

I hope you all had as wonderful a holiday season as we did!


Photobucket

No comments: