Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tasty Tuesday: Fruit Salad

If you're someone who's always looking for something quick and easy to take for parties or potlucks, it doesn't get much better than this. I've made this several times and always get lots of compliments on it. I usually layer it in my clear glass trifle bowl- just because it looks pretty. :) I don't have a picture, but I think my mom has one of the one I made this weekend, so I'll try to steal it from her and post it so you can see what it looks like.

You can use pretty much any fruit you like and as much as you like of each kind. I just slice up bananas, kiwi and strawberries. I also add seedless grapes (I usually use red, but you can use whatever you like) and blueberries. You can halve the grapes or leave them whole if you're short on time. Then comes the secret ingredient. A can of peach pie filling. Don't ask why that makes it taste so amazing. It just does.

Like I said, just layer it all in a trifle dish or bowl and serve with a smile. :)

Photobucket

No comments: