Friday, October 7, 2011

A blog that is NOT a baby update. :)

I know it's been forever since I posted much on this blog besides pregnancy updates. As anyone who has read those updates knows, it's been a crazy few months. The year started off with the best of intentions so far as blogging goes...but life doesn't go according to plan. So hopefully now that life is somewhat returning to our own unique form of normal I will be able to do a better job at keeping up with writing. As you can see, I've simplified the blog a bit. Simple is just better for me these days. A big thanks to lovely and talented Sarah Lough for the gorgeous picture of the sweet miracle baby who has been monopolizing the blog content for the better part of the year. I've been overwhelmed by the number of people who have visited this blog from all across the country- all across the world, really- to check in on us. We are blessed to have each one of you.

No comments: